Our partner, Brainstorm, has put together a two-part series to help you and your staff be successful working from home using Microsoft Office 365.
Working from home doesn’t have to mean business slows. Join us to learn the right tools and strategies so you can still be productive and collaborative outside of the office, using Microsoft Teams and other O365 tools you already have.
Part Two: Access Files Anywhere
April 2nd and April 8th
1 pm EDT
- Sharing and coauthoring files in Teams
- Uploading to OneDrive
- Searching O365 for content
Part One: Effective Virtual Meetings
[RECORDING AVAILABLE ON_DEMAND]
1 pm EDT
- Real-time collaboration and file-sharing
- Quick and seamless connection
- Focused follow-up from notes and recordings
If your staff needs online training on how to effectively use the Office 365 suite of apps for remote collaboration, learn more and request a meeting.