Acumatica, The Cloud ERP
Cloud ERP Software: Access your ERP anytime from any device, easily scale resources, and choose your deployment option.
Acumatica is the fastest-growing provider of Cloud ERP software for small- and mid-sized businesses. Built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology, our adaptable and integrated applications deliver modern solutions for ERP and CRM. These can help streamline your processes while gaining visibility over all aspects of your operations to accelerate your business growth. Each application is fully mobile to allow access from anywhere on any device at any time. Acumatica’s unique pricing model offers flexible licensing and deployment options and is easily expanded for a growing organization.
Key Acumatica Features
- Security: Acumatica’s built-in security features are designed to get you to the cloud safely. Acumatica keeps your data highly protected using SSL encryption, role-based security policies, IP address control over logins, intruder detection and lockout, and other robust security features.
- Access: With built-in automated backup and backup access service, you can access your data whenever you like. In case of a disaster or unforeseen emergency, Acumatica can restore data quickly, even in alternate geographic zones.
- Performance: The Acumatica Cloud is designed to deliver and keep up with the most demanding, high-volume businesses, handling thousands of transactions per hour.
- Flexibility: The Acumatica Cloud’s multi-tenant technology generates cost savings that The AME Group can pass on to you. The AME Group also gives every customer a dedicated instance so you can schedule your upgrades when you are ready.
- Choices: Choose between purchase or monthly subscription, and between inhouse or cloud hosting.
- Support: The AME Group can best meet your needs in support, flexibility, customization, and reliability. We have been implementing ERP solutions for companies for over 25 years.
- Customizable: Every user can set their preferences in the user interface and tailor their own personalized dashboards and self-service BI business intelligence standard. Role-based permissions allow access to whole applications or specific fields only, depending on the role of the user.