Your business is important. If you haven’t evaluated your firewall and network, you might be existing under significant threats and poor performance. You can uncover hidden threats with a Cyber Threat Assessment and understand your current security, productivity, and utilization with No Risk.
Why Perform a Cyber Threat Assessment?
To Identify Security Risks and Understand General Network Usage
To Understand Your Network:
- Security Threats
- Cloud/Application/Web Usage
- Impacts to Network Performance
Questions to Ask to Help You Decide
- Do you feel you have control over your network?
- How do you assess the effectiveness of your existing solution?
- Do you have the visibility you require to make informed decisions?
- What are your corporate use policies and how do you enforce them?
- How old is your current network hardware?
- Is your current network keeping up with the speed of your business?
- Are you challenged to get a security budget?
Evaluate an advanced firewall in your network
Experience the value of improved protection
Receive an Assessment Report to Share with Business Leaders
- Application Vulnerabilities
- Malware / Botnet Detection
- At-Risk Devices on your Network
- Application Categories and Cloud Usage
- Peer-to-Peer, Proxy Apps and Remote Access
- Web-based Applications and Browsing Habits.
- Bandwidth Analysis and Top Consumers
- Average Log Rates / Sessions for Sizing
- SSL Utilization and Encryption Impact
Uncover hidden threats with an obligation-free Cyber Threat Assessment!
Without disrupting your existing network, we will monitor your internal traffic for up to one week. When the collection period ends, we’ll generate a report detailing all of the threats bypassing your existing security controls. Sign up for a no-obligation security assessment today!